Monday, July 6, 2009

Cisco Flip Video Job opportunity - Software Program Manager / Project Manager - Consumer Electronics

Key Skills: Video application software development Management

REQUIREMENTS

Appropriate candidates will have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• 5+ years experience in project management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
• A proactive nature and proven leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to manage a team made up of cross-department and cross-level resources.
• Strong organization and problem solving skills that include the ability to respond to changing needs and shifting priorities.
• Experience with internationalization of consumer products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A personality to match your intellect.
• The desire to be part of a small, talented development team.
• A passion for building top-of-the-line consumer products.

An ideal candidate would also have one or more of the following:
• Experience in both established project office and start-up environments.
• Formal project management qualifications (PMI or equivalent).
• Experience project managing the delivery of a consumer electronics product.
• Experience and knowledge of manufacturing and distribution processes.
• BS/MS degree or equivalent.
• A love of the finer things in life.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mohamed,

I've an ideal background for this role with 5 commecrcialy successful products lifec ycle management in bleeding-edge mobile internet space both at startups and top mobile vendors.

I've emailed you my resume. I can be reached at 408-627-4076.

Appreciate your time,

Sincerely,
Yogesh Bhatt

Email me at msadak@nicira.com said...

Yogesh,

I have forwarded your resume and qualifications to the hiring manager. Thanks Mohamed Ali

puebachic said...

Hi Mohamed,

I have emailed you my resume for this role. You will find I have an extensive Software Program Management background working across all functions in the business. I have worked in Europe, USA, Mexico and India. I succesfully started up and ran an offshore sofware center. Currently I am managing a Voice, Video and Data program for a USA equipment provider and have several PMI course credits under my belt. You can reach me at 847 668 4111.

Hope this hits the spot

Sincerely yours

Geoff Moss

nimmi said...

Hi Mohamad,
The position looks interesting, I would like to know more about this opportunity. I have sent you an email with my resume and contact information.
I have experience in bringing innovative products to market..like the inMotion series of speakers for iPOd.

Thanks

Nandini

Unknown said...

Mohamed,

I am following up my resume submission for the Program Manager opportunity at Cisco Flip Video. I can be reached at (408) 507 3577 to discuss my qualifications.

Regards,

Mark Myers

Cerebral said...

Mohamed,
I wanted to follow-up with you on my recent application for S/W Program Manager. I would be happy to discuss my qualifications/credentials with you at 682-429-5928.
Thanks,
Saro

Renato Leite said...

Hello Mohamed,

I just sent you my resumé by email. I believe I can fit on all requirements for this position and help Cisco with my work knowledge. Currently I am handling an offshore project over 14 countries around Latin America and I believe that my international skills together with my language skills can be very useful on this opportunity.

I hope I can hear a feedback from you soon.

Sincerely,

Renato Leite,PMP