Thursday, June 25, 2009

FlipVideo Flip Video Cisco jobs - Technical Product Manager - Consumer Electronics for Cisco / FlipVideo

ATTENTION: This position is in Cisco’s Consumer Business Group (CBG) as a part of PureDigital ( FlipVideo ) acquisition.

Flip Video exemplifies Cisco’s passion for video. The best-selling brand makes video simple, accessible and fun, allowing users to easily capture and edit videos and then share them instantly with friends, family and on popular video-sharing Web sites.

CBG is looking for an experienced senior product manager to play a vital role in the development of Flip Video products. The right candidate provides clear product direction of our FlipShare software and associated software products, has excellent communication skills, and expertly guides product definition across lifecycles. Internationalization experience is a plus.

Candidates from Apple, Logitech Camera Group, Zoran, Micron, Omnivision, Palm, Microsoft Danger / Web TV or any other consumer video company will be a plus.

2 comments:

Cerebral said...

Mohamed,
I have been keeping up with Cisco news feed wrt the recent acquisition of Pure Digital Technologies (Flip Video) and am impressed that Cisco is trying to make a presence in the Consumer Market Space as well. With Cisco's strong presence in home and corporate networking, I am confident that this product may eventually be able to connect to Internet directly and could be more than a digital camcorder.

I am very interested in this position and also in the Program Manager position. I have sent my resume to your email address, with my cover letter.

I very much would like the opportunity to have a conversation with you. My details are in the email.

Thanks,
Saro

Email me at msadak@nicira.com said...

Saro

I agree, let me check my email and get back to you on your submittal. Thanks for your interest.